Willow Crowns Winter 2016 Collection

Hey Friends!

So excited to pop in today with a look at the full winter collection that's launching at 10 am CST tomorrow on the Willow Crowns site! I always love to give you a full day to look the collection over, make your wish list, and hopefully make launch day a smooth experience for everyone!

We've been working literally for months on this collection, trying to strike that perfect balance between holiday, winter in general, and feeling festive without going into over the top territory. We've included more sibling set options than ever before and inventory is an all time high. I'm so happy with how this collection turned out with our classic tartan, gorgeous taffeta, and versatile leathers and I hope you love it too!






















Don't forget to use the code FREESHIP50 for free shipping on orders over $50 when the collection drops at 10 am CST (11 am EST, 9 am MST, 8 am PST) tomorrow!

p.s. I promise I'm not done blogging quite yet - I've got a second trimester recap drafted and hope to have it live early next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Love that these are festive but could still be used year round! I have added some Willow Crowns staples to my baby registry for my own little double rainbow gal due in May. I can see WC becoming an addiction so fast once she's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you here again! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips