Willow Crowns Fall Collection

Happy Hump Day, Friends!

I can't believe how quickly the summer has gone by (and with so few blog posts, shame on me!), and that tomorrow will be September! One of my favorite ways to ring in a new month (and season) is with a new Willow Crowns collection.


I always love to blog the full collection a day in advance for a couple reasons:

1. I hate to spam you all nonstop on Instagram with so many photos of our new pieces so it's nice to have one place to show them all off.
2. The shopping gets a little crazy on launch days, especially with limited quantities and no guarantee of restocks, so I imagine it's nice to be able to see the full collection, mentally note your faves, and go into 10 am a little more organized!

One of the funny things about new collections is that by the time we get around to launching them, I'm wondering if they're any good! We started this collection in May, so after 4+ months of looking at the same fabrics, leathers, suedes (oh yeah, we're doing suede!), I can't see anything with fresh eyes anymore. What I DO know is that we really stretched this season to bring in new fabrics (hello, suede and corduroy) and incorporate beautiful colors and patterns that aren't cliched or overly holiday themed (sorry, no witch or black cat prints in our fall collection) and we're really happy with the results!

Enough talking, here's the goods!


















We leaned heavily on warm rose golds, rich jades and navys, and some gorgeous sage and rose colors to round out our palette. Suede and corduroy add a cozy feel, gingham felt traditional but not overdone, and with everything from newborn headbands, to pigtail sets, to bowties, this collection has got a little bit of everything!

Shopping starts at 10 am CST (11 am EST, 9 am MST, 8 am PST) tomorrow, September 1st on the WC site

Don't forget to use the code FREESHIP50 for free shipping on orders over $50 and let us know if you have any questions at hello@willowcrowns.com ! 

4 comments:

  1. Everything is perfect, I love the new bows!! Andddd I think Rowan needs one of those bow ties for a wedding this Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you only planning on blogging when you have launches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new lace! And the colours are so adorable for the bows. Not too fall, which I love because they could work year-round!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips