A Week of Wear

 We've been busy (says the broken record) so I'm still reaching for favorites sartorially speaking that are comfy and not totally inappropriate should an impromptu coffee date pop up. 

This was my choice for the Fourth of July parade which was insanely hot and mercifully short. The kiddos loved it though and I was able to pull my hair into a side braid when the humidity starting getting too crazy!

Old Crossbody | Jack Rogers Sandals | Madewell Shift | Similar Monogrammed Cap


This was for date night to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. I've been waiting for a reason to break this dress out and have it earmarked for an upcoming wedding and baby shower as well. I snagged these amazing wedges at Nordstrom Rack and while steeply discounted, are more than I'd normally shell out for a pair of shoes. I've been lusting after this particular pair for years though and I'm not sorry I went for them!




I haven't worn this officially yet, but I finally pulled the trigger on my favorite shorts in navy! Their length is appropriate for a mom on the go and when dressed up with a fun blouse and gorgeous heels, they're perfect for this Saturday's pop up. We'll be at the Pottery Barn Kids in Highland Village from 4-6!

Old Anthropologie Blouse (similar) | Madewell Shorts | LK Bennett Wedges

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooovveee the blouse in the last look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute looks--especially the Anthro dress! I bought the Madewell crossbody in English Saddle last summer, and I've used it just about every day since! I'm thinking of buying it in black, too. The size is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips