A Week of Wear

We are finally enjoying some gorgeous weather here in Houston! Now that I've said that, it's obviously going to start raining, but it was good while it lasted. These are last week's selfies since this week looked a lot like sweats and shipping orders, but let's pretend. 

This was over the weekend and I'm loving these new J Crew sandals and how these blue shorts seem to end up going with everything


This is what I changed into for a boil with some friends and wish I could find it online for you! It's from the Gap Outlet and I just love it. It's super comfy and you bet it's coming back out for the 4th of July.

Gap Outlet Dress

Again, not online (ugh) but I think the Anthro romper I bought in March is still kicking around stores. It's got an elastic waistband (hello!) and it really comfortable and flattering. Basically, everything I look for in a piece of clothing.

Similar Anthropologie Romper (15% off when you download the app!)| Old Navy Bag | Badgley Mischka Sandals

I guess I wore a lot of old stuff this week, but this Wayf top was so breezy and comfy and once again, the J Crew Factory shorts are my go to summer bottom. I will absolutely be buying more colors now that they're marked down to $20!

Nordstrom Top | J Crew Factory Shorts (now $20!)| Target Sandals

Honestly, wasn't my favorite outfit this week. BUT, it matched and I didn't sweat my butt off in it. I don't know, something about it just didn't do it for me, but you can't wing them all, right?


Hope you all have awesome weekends and have some fun new things to wear!

3 comments:

  1. I just love your week of wear posts! J. Crew factory shorts are my jam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Kelly- your week of wear posts are the best! Love all these outfits (and as a fellow Texas girl, I totally approve of the standard of 'if I don't sweat my butt off in it and still look cute, it's a great outfit'). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips