Willow Crowns Summer 2016


It's that time again!

I'm so excited (as always) for our new collection to launch and I've had a ton of fun designing this summer 2016 collection. I had bright colors, fun patterns, and luxe leathers on my mind when I was sourcing materials and I'm really thrilled with how it all turned out.


Since shopping in a rush isn't fun, I love posting the entire collection a full day in advance so you can see what we've been up to and scope out the all the goods. That way you can have a game plan going into launch day and hopefully make it out with everything you have your eye on!

Here's your first look at the full collection and a look at some of the behind the scenes prep!




























 










I hope you're loving what you see and that you'll stop by the Willow Crowns site at 10 am CST (11 am EST, 9 am MST, 8 am PST) tomorrow morning!

p.s. If you want to get an e-mail one hour before our launch goes live, click here to sign up! We'll never spam you (junk mail is the worst), just give you coupons, launch reminders, and other exciting things!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips