A Week of Wear

I am so ready for the long weekend! Ryan has four days off and tomorrow we're kicking off the holiday weekend with a trip to Sea World in San Antonio. Olivia can't get enough of sea creatures lately (thanks, Octonauts) and I know she's going to flip.

The weather in Houston over the past couple of weeks has been mostly gray and rainy, but we've had a couple really gorgeous days this week to compensate! I mixed up some tried and true favorites with a few new pieces this week and only once did I find underwear from the dryer stuck inside my pant leg. So there you go.

J Crew Factory Shorts (so comfy and now $20) | Target Top | Target Sandals (my fave nude sandals ever!)

Old H&M Sweater, Old Loft Romper | Jack Rogers Sandals | Old Navy Purse (on major sale!)


While I wasn't wearing this dress out and about today, I did splurge on it (and so happy I did!) for some summer events we have coming up. The color is the perfect periwinkle and the lace detail is amazing.



A fun little note about this Urban Outfitters hat: it's knit! It's perfectly packable and just the right size and shape!


Say hello to the ultra-flattering and lightweight dress I'll be wearing all summer. I love a black shift dress because the options to accessorize it are endless and this one from Old Navy has the perfect price tag.

4 comments:

  1. I love your summer style! So many great pieces! And your hair as usual is always perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to buy the dress and then read the reviews and assessed that it would look awful on my body. It looks adorable on you though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That periwinkle dress! I love your style. Just got that purse last week using your link, so enjoy your .5 cent commission. ;) Your hair is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that Anthro dress so much!! And Old Navy has the best bags this season!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips