A Week of Wear

May is cruising right on by and in true Texas style, we're skipping over Spring and going straight to Summer. We've been bbqing, crawfish boiling, fish frying, pool floating, and summer clothes shopping on the weekends and having the best time doing it. Since Olivia's pace doesn't slow down when the temperatures warm up, I'm reaching for easy shift dresses and age appropriate shorts to help me keep up with her while not looking like I just rolled out of bed.

Be warned: the new Old Navy purse makes an appearance in every outfit.



Old Navy Purse | J Crew Factory Shorts | Jack Rogers Sandals | Target Tank (actually meant to be sleepwear and I own it in three colors) | Target Cardigan



Once again, I can't extol the virtues of this bag enough - it's just so roomy, versatile, and easy to carry! I'm also making sure to stock up on lots of loose, flowy tops to throw on with those easy J Crew shorts and white denim. Any great Summer pieces you've snagged lately?

11 comments:

  1. As usual I love your style! While we don't have summer temps yet, once we do I will be living in sundresses for the same reasons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I swear by dresses in the summer, they're so easy!

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit posts! Always look forward to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does that target tank/sleepwear run size wise? So flattering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is too! I'm wearing a medium and think it's true to size!

      Delete
  4. I love those dresses, they look perfect for hot summer days and make you look super cute! :) And that navy cardigan is just perfect! That might have to be my next cardigan purchase, I don't have a navy one and need it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having the navy! I reach for it even more than I thought I would!

      Delete
  5. I'm totally buying that pyjama tank next time I'm in Target! The colour is gorgeous and I would totally wear it out too!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely buying that bag. I was sure last time you posted it, but now I'm super sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips