The Amelia Headband

For the longest time I've been wanting to add ready to ship bridal pieces to the WC shop and we've finally taken the first step! Our Amelia  headband has been a much loved custom order that was first created for my sister's bachelorette party last summer, but is now listed in the shop ready to ship! To celebrate her release, here's a fun and easy bridal (or any type of formal) hairstyle that can be accomplished in just one minute!


If you're wondering why I'm laughing so hard half way through, it's because my husband is in the background pretending to be a You Tube beauty blogger. I've muted him for all of your sakes, but I think he's pretty hilarious!

A look at the back of this style:


off the shoulder shirt from Amazon of all places!

5 comments:

  1. I love your shirt! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And I second the shirt question. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's from Amazon actually! I linked it above but you can also just search "knotted off the shoulder shirt" and it will come right up!

      Delete
  3. I'm heading to a wedding in a couple weeks and I may just end up doing this hairstyle! So pretty1
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips