Six Styles in Four Minutes

Last month I spent a fun afternoon with Meg filming and photographing some new Willow Crowns tutorials! I know not everyone has hair as long as mine (though I'm certain everyone's grows faster) and was anxious to get my hands on some short/medium length hair to showcase how versatile our lace headbands are!

Meg put together a great blog post (and boy do I envy her video editing skills!) complete with a video showing you how to get a good hair day in just a few minuets! 


So the next time you wake up and think "why does my hair hate me?" just reach for a lace headband and one of these easy styles. Your reflection on the way to MDO drop off will thank you!

Headbands Featured:


Now I think I'm off to buy a ring light and just walk around with it in front of my face all day. Meg's blew my mind and was better than Botox for my fine lines.

2 comments:

  1. This was so fun! We gotta do something again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun!! love all the looks. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips