A Creative Corner

Well the struggle for post titles is real tonight, but I can't be bothered to think too hard about it. Most of the time I feel like the days just zoom by and get away from me but talk about a sloooww week. Liv and I had a day that felt slower than the first half of Anna Karenina and we were both grateful for the craft aisle at Target to help us through it.

I really love sharing little spaces of our home as we finish/change them and her craft table in the playroom has been our most functional and used space lately. Since it was freshly stocked and Liv was happily occupied, I managed to snap a few photos before the pom poms started to fly (which in and of itself is entertainment since she's more than happy to spend twenty minutes individually sucking them up with the dust buster). 














5 comments:

  1. She must have so much fun at her little craft table! I love the gorgeous natural light and those chairs are adorable!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those little chairs, where did you find those? Is that table from IKEA? I've been looking for some ideas for my twins' playroom/craft area. How adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i second kate -- where did you find the white chairs?! they are so cute. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just the cutest little space! I love it! Though, If I were do something like this at our house, it would look like that for a second - the boy is a tornado and nothing is allowed to stay in it's place. Crazy kid. This is adorable and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips