The Perfect Topknot

One of the most requested tutorials I've had over the past couple of years has been how I do my top knot! Meg was over today and we filmed a whole mess of tutorials and took some stills of different styles for different hair lengths and it was the perfect time to knock this one out!



All I use for this style is a Willow Crowns headband (if you so choose, I'm using the Blake) and the following:

- clear elastic
- several bobby pins
- dry shampoo (gives texture and helps hair "stick"), I love the Living Proof variety.
- brush
- fine tooth comb



Hope this is helpful and please leave any questions you have in the comments!

p.s. if you're looking for a 20% off code, rumor has it that we've posted one on our Facebook page!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What clear elastics do you use? The ones I have would definitely not keep a pony in place and they snap pretty easily! Also, I love your lipstick!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips