One Headband, Four Styles

Our next launch is just around the corner and it's a fun one! We'll be launching our floral crowns and one new adult headband, Poppy. I was a little apprehensive when I first got the fabric sample and saw how wide it was but it didn't take me long to fall in love with the gold threads and bold floral pattern!

Like all our headbands, there are so many ways to style this piece and I've broken down the four easiest below!



 Top knot tutorial HERE 



There are video tutorials of all of these over on our Instagram and I'm hoping to have more of them uploaded to our You Tube page soon! 

This piece and our new floral items will be on the site at 10 AM CST on Tuesday, April 5th! You can sign up for an email reminder here

5 comments:

  1. I love the half up way of wearing headbands! Super pretty and feminine :)
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so pretty! I love the half-up one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just give me your gorgeous hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are BEAUTIFUL! Quick question- Do you have any suggestions for keeping your headband in place all day? Mine sometimes gets moved forward and then back, which gives me weird frizzies at the front.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips