A Spring Sweater

We've officially hit that strange season in Houston where it's chilly one day, warm one day, raining one day, and humid all the days. Fortunately for me I've found a fantastic sweater that's lightweight and versatile, making it perfect for this fickle weather. Even more fortunately for you, Ailee snapped a few photos of my outfit at our Tuesdays Together meeting and your'e spared my iPhone outfit selfies for a week!  



Can you tell how awkward I felt posing? Ailee was literally telling me to stop talking and just look at the floor. My anxious chatter was just ridiculous. I do love this sweater though, the scalloped hem on the sleeves and the bottom seem special without being crazy and it's perfectly lightweight for this in between season. These new platinum flats go with every darn thing and my jeans are my standard go-to until May hits and it's sundresses or nothing at all. 

Our Tuesdays Together topic this month was taxes/finances which normally gives me a stomachache, but it was good to hear how other creatives manage their finances. The business side of the business isn't super glamorous but it's necessary and a good reminder of all the things I could be doing differently. 

I'm thrilled because my parents are on their way into town and I'm so looking froward to a long weekend with them, so I'll catch you next week!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the long weekend with your parents! Love the sweater and the hat. Hats always have this way of making any outfit look so put together. I need to build up my collection! x

    Jess | It's That Time For

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sweater is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips