Ringing in 2016

Happy 2016, friends!

I hope you all rang in the New Year in exactly the way you wanted, which if you're me, means cheese dip, a movie marathon with Ryan, and two kinds of wine. We've kept it low key for the first half week of the new year, but it's been productive, fun, and delicious!

We've cleaned up all our holiday decor and attempted to get our home back in order, spent time with friends, had lots of decadent treats (creme brûlée macarons are my new favorite), worked on some projects around the house (bar cart makeover coming soon!) and I swapped out my red Christmas manicure for something pink and gold and fun. 






O goes back to MDO this week, Ryan goes back to work, and I'm ready to hit the ground running to get WC prepared for our January 12th launch, so we'll all be back to our routines very soon!

I hope your year is off to a fantastic start!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great holiday break!! Happy New Year and can't wait to see what success you have in 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips