My Favorite Things: Sale Edition!

Greetings from Maine! I hope you all had the most amazing holiday season and are ready to roll on into the New Year! We're enjoying our time with family so, so much and are soaking in our last couple of days before we head on back to Texas.

Now I do my fair share of shopping regardless of the time of year, but there are some killer sales after Christmas and a lot of my favorite things are on sale right now! Since I love a good deal, I thought I'd share some of the sales in case you've had your eye anything I've posted recently!


Target Poncho - 20% off with code EXTRA20


Anthropologie Blouse - $30 off, no code necessary plus an extra 25% off with code TAGTIME


Lou and Grey Tunic - 50% off with code HOLIDAY50
Hunter Boots - 40% off, no code necessary


Old Navy Sweater (size up!) - $17 off, no code necessary
AG Jeans - $85 off, no code necessary
Resting Bitch Face - free


Old Navy Tunic - $10 off plus an extra 30% off with code ENJOY


Anthropologie Blouse - $38 off, no code necessary plus an extra 25% off with code TAGTIME


Old Navy Boyfriend Shirt - $10 plus an extra 30% off with code ENJOY

These are all favorites lately and I can vouch for their comfort, versatility, and butt covering qualities. Happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. You have such great style. But, did you know that you can get an extra 25% off the Anthro sale items with the code TAGTIME. Makes them even more of a deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe I forgot that! Thanks for the reminder, I've updated!

      Delete
  2. Loving all of these looks! Especially the sales!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips