Our Family Photos

If you follow on Instagram you've probably seen a snap or two from our family session with Ailee back in November. She really went the extra mile to find us a location in Houston that hadn't been photographed to death, was totally on board with my idea of dragging an upholstered chair out into the tall grass, and since she's one of our frequent playdate people, had no problem getting smiles out of Olivia.

I'm not going to share too many since 1. I have to save something for the Christmas cards and 2. privacy for my loves...but I'm going to share a few favorites that I can't get enough of!







A little peek at our Christmas cards...



These photos really kind of kicked off the holiday season for us and we're enjoying it so much this year! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Amazing!! These make me so so happy. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Stacie
    @aliceandames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you wearing falsies?? Your lashes look AMAZE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are stunning! I love that you even managed a wardrobe change in there! Her curls are everythingggg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures. The family picture is super cute too, how cool that you probably have a better one for your Christmas card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos!! i love your dress too :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips