Confessing

1. I've started re-watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix and it's even better the twelfth time around.

I used to drive home from college every week to watch it with my mom and sister when it was on the air and I can't wait to force Liv to watch it with me when she's older. Kind of like how my mom gently pushed The Sound of Music on me and I became obsessed.

2. While I typically take a very strong anti-nightgown stand, I'm willing to make an exception for the flannel sleep shirts from Old Navy.


If something is going to convince me to change out of the yoga pants, it's going to be an easy, oversized flannel shirt that's so cozy and cute. It (plus a thousand cups of coffee) helped to take the sting out of daylight savings and I'll often just throw some leggings on underneath if we need to take a quick trip through the Starbucks drive thru.

3. I have agonized excessively and unnecessarily over what to wear for our family photos this weekend. I think I've settled on an acceptable outfit and it includes these boots.


I wandered into Nordstrom Rack with about 15 minutes to kill before an appointment yesterday and found these staring me in the face at 60% off. I'm officially calling these my best Nordstrom Rack score ever and will continue to wear them around the house just for fun for at least another week.

4. I'm still totally in love with our new living room chairs/rug/entire setup.


We've made some changes, added the new chairs (such a bargain for two chairs) and every day I love it more. 

5. I know a lot of people have a firm "no Christmas decor before Thanksgiving policy" but I'm just not one of them. I won't spam you with it, but I will prance around my house in a stupidly good mood and hang it all up. We travel a fair amount during the holidays so I like to enjoy it for as long as possible!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing those flannel night gowns but I worry that they might be too short. I'm 5'9. What do you think, yay or nay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say yay, but have some leggings ready for public outings! It's a little short on me (5'7") but my best friend who's 5'9" has it and hasn't had any complaints!

      Delete
  2. I think I'm going to need that flannel night gown!Seems like a practical purchase if I can just toss on some leggings and take the dog for a short stroll or get the mail and not be in "pajamas".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching gilmore girls too!! for the first time tho :) and i cant stoppp...watching it right now actually :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normally, I wait til after Thanksgiving, but this year I said I don't care. :) the red & green totes have made their way up from the basement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already got my Xmas decor going up too lady, don't worry! I just like having it up for longer than a couple weeks - why not enjoy it right?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips