Catching Up

I'm back!

Sort of.

It's an insane time of year for everyone with the holidays of course, but throw in being a small business owner and it gets alll kinds of crazy. I'll be popping in as much as I feel able over the next few months, but I'm glad to be back writing in this space!

I feel like I could write forever about what dealing with our pregnancy loss has been like and I probably will touch on it again at some point, but in the spirit of focusing on the positive, let's catch up on what we've been up to. My favorite strategy when coping with a difficult time is to stay as busy as possible and we've certainly accomplished that.

We've spent a ton of time outside, enjoying the much more tolerable Houston temps, been trick or treating, launched the WC winter collection, brunched and lunched, binge watched football, and enjoyed a ton of time with my family who flew in to support us.

We tiled Olivia's bathroom and are enjoying a finally finished living room. I'm planning outfits for our family photos next weekend, have organized every room, closet, and cupboard, and have been trying to really soak up every moment with my little family of three.

With a trip to Disney in two weeks, Black Friday shop stuff, and prep for a pop up shop (I'll spill details soon!) on the calendar, it's sure to stay busy over here and we're grateful for that. Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back! And I'm the same way... Stay busy and try to be positive! We have had to deal with a lot of pregnancy/infertility realities the last few month and it can really wear away at you. I can sympathize. As always, beautiful photos. Enjoy this busy season as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're staying busy! The new WC collection is beautiful! Random question: where does one put all their not-so-cute electronic stuff when the TV is hanging above the fireplace?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you back! I've missed reading about your toddler antics (makes me feel less alone when mine decides to try to 'surf' on the Target cart).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll love Disney at this age! I had so much fun watching it through my daughter's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure know how to make your life look so beautifully picture perfect [even though it's not]. If only I was as talented as you are at taking such pretty pictures of the simple little moments in life that make me want to remember all of the good, along with the not so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're back, can't even begin to imagine what you went through. Also, the link for your chairs isn't working :( and I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips