A Week of Wear

Last week was pretty crazy so I dropped the blogging ball, but am back with another week of wear! 

Old Navy Tunic | Jeans (similar) | Flats | Old Anthropologie Scarf - similar here

For: Crepes and coffee with Ailee and Isla. 

Favorite Piece: I really do love this scarf from Anthroplogie. I picked it up last year and wore it at least three times a week all winter long. It's not a giant blanket scarf which is my typical MO, but the perfect, normal size for a little warmth and style. This one here is incredibly similar and I love it!

Fun Fact: I bought these flats while in labor with Olivia. I had just received my epidural so was feeling pretty comfy but bored. So online shopping it was and these classic black flats were mine!


For: Girls Night

Favorite Piece: This sweater is from last year as well but I plan to wear it for years. It's incredibly comfy and the combination of a poncho style, dolman sleeves, cable knit, and serious turtleneck mean there's nothing not to love about it. 


For: Play date and grocery shopping

Favorite Piece: This sweater has seen me through several winters (including a wear when I was 39 weeks pregnant) and it's just the best. It's cozy but not too heavy and I love a good cowl neck. This green color isn't available but the same sweater is available in new colors and I've linked it here!


For: Packing and getting ready for vacation

Favorite Piece: This tee! I found this on a quick breeze through the women's section at Target and kind of tossed it in my cart on a whim. I'm on the eternal hunt for loose, flattering tees and I plan to go back and get another color in this one.


For: A Travel Day

Favorite Piece: These Old Navy leggings have a super fun mesh detail in the back that I think totally makes them "cool mom" leggings instead of lazy yoga pant leggings. I have the black as well and wear them constantly.


For: Dinner at Disney

Favorite Piece: This Anthropologie blouse. I bought it and wore it for some of our family photos a few weeks ago and it's quickly becoming a favorite piece in my wardrobe. First of all, it's lined which is just about the holy grail for white blouses. The tie neck is so feminine and sweet and it's so easy to dress up or down.


For: Rainy day back home

Favorite Piece: I snagged these red Hunter boots for half off at Costco and am constantly trying to work them into my outfit. I love my black pair but the red is so fun and the matte finish is just perfect. 

4 comments:

  1. Love love love! Keep these posts coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I snatched the red Hunters too! They add the cutest pop to any outfit. Love the way you styled them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lined white shirts are almost impossible to find! I have a very similar scarf to the one you're wearing in the last photo and I'm obsessed with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips