A Week of Wear

So it's been a while since I did a Week of Wear post (ok, almost a year but whatever) and I'm back to overwhelm you with my iPhone photography skills. I'm about as far from a fashion blogger as you can get, but I am someone who's spent a lot of years figuring out my personal style, what looks good on me, what makes me feel good, and what works for this phase of my life. I always enjoy reading blogs to see what people with similar builds/lives/styles are loving and have found some real gems from their posts, so maybe one of you will find something you like here?

The goal?

Casual, flattering outfits that are comfortable, can work for toddler drop off, play dates, and grocery runs and can be easily dressed up for date night or girls night.

The result?


For: MDO drop off, errands
Favorite Piece: Gold dipped antler necklace from Shop Mountain Made


For: Girls Night Out
Favorite Piece: Merona Cardigan Sweater (so cozy and versatile!)


For: Sunday crepes with my people, grocery store, working around the house
Favorite Piece: Merona Poncho (so comfortable and covers the tush!)


Tory Burch flats | Target leggings (wide waistband, perfect for muffin top prevention) | H&M sweater  (older but available in three colors this year)| vest

For: MDO drop off, post office, grocery store

Target Sweater | BP Booties | J Brand Jeans

For: Coffee playdate
Favorite Pieces: BP Booties


For: Dinner Out
Favorite Piece: Maeve Floral Top (dress up or down)

Old Navy scarf | old H&M sweater | old Target jeans

For: Lunch date with the kiddo, 
Favorite Piece: Old Navy infinity scarf (chunky and goes with everything)

9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are back sharing your outfits! These are always so inspiring to me! I just picked up the poncho from target and immediately got a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the variety! My favourite looks are the poncho look and the asos scarf look. Do you order your Piko tops straight from their website? I have been on the hunt for a store that sells them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Merona caridgan sweater looks a lot better on you than it does online. I'm worried it will accentuate the rear. Does it? Love all the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ponchos! I just always feel like maybe I can't pull it off, but you have inspired me to go get one! Also if you're in the market for more Hunter boots - Costco has them in a variety of colors for $80. Now if the only carried the tiny human size!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all these outfits! I'm so obsessed with that red sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you have great style! I'm loving all of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I've been waiting for another one of these from you. Now that y little one is over 1, I feel somewhat more compelled to look decent when leaving the house and need some style ideas. Love the poncho and it's on sale this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips