Weekend Stuff

I'm trying to get away from boring you with the ins and outs of our weekends, because from now until February they're all going to be the same. Work around the house, eat, watch football, eat. Consider it my public service to you. 

Instead, I've got some shots from around the house that aren't grainy outfit selfies or videos of Liv telling me how she's going to turn green because she picked her nose (husband gets credit for that gem). Here's the condensed, verbally trim, and heavily filtered look at what's been going on.


Making oatmeal peanut butter energy balls for the kiddos lunch boxes this week.

Target Pillow

My new favorite nap spot.


Cheese tortellini and sausage soup from here



Loving my new Rugs USA Rug.

Target Vase 

A tiny bit of Fall decor creeping in.

Hope you had a great weekend!
xo

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love that vase! And right after the husband asked me to cool it at target ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. days later and i'm STILL swooning over that rug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I was nervous about it but love it more every day!!

      Delete
  3. love those white pumpkins !! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures make me want to clean my house! And to retrieve my pumpkins from the basement. The fall decor is out in full glory but I have waiting for October to bring out the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that same pillow from Target and I hate to tell you this, but it starts to unravel at about 3-6 months. Mine looks terrible and I haven't had it long! :( If you can move it to a chair that doesn't get touched much it will stay pretty for longer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips