Small Business Series : Interview with Free Babes

For this installment of the WC small business series, I'm taking a short cut.

Just kidding, but not really.

Instead of rambling at you with paragraphs of text, how's a 17 minute long video of myself? You can insert your narcissist hashtag anytime now. 

I had a really fun chat with Hilary of Free Babes back in June about what it's like to be a small business owner and entrepreneur. We talked about balancing motherhood and business, marketing, and how I've grown WC over the past two years among a number of things. 

I detest my voice on video (Karen Walker, anyone?) but I do like this interview and think it's a great insight into some questions lots of you ask me about WC! You can see the video as well as a written interview on her blog!


9 comments:

  1. Great interview! I am a huge Lauren Conrad fan as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your interview!!! I think you had great advice that all moms could take! Loved getting a little sneak peak into the behind the scenes of Willow Crowns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love giving you all a sneak peek!

      Delete
  3. Miss Megan you are GORGEOUS!!! Great interview too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan! Love all your posts! Could you post a link to her blog?! Also, do you know what happens when you google "free babes"?! Omg thank God no one was reading over my shoulder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the interview! And I love how you're sharing all the ins and outs and behind the scenes of Willow Crowns, its so fun to see. Also, I am dying over Mary's comment above! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips