Mom Style PSA

Before you all head off to your weekends, here's a little public service announcement on a mom friendly (and everyone friendly, really) top that you'll probably all need.


The best plaid shirt I've found in a long while. It's a pullover style which I really like, lightweight for a great transition piece, and available in a bunch of different color combos. So great that I was willing to risk the awkward photo to share it with you all. I'll be pulling this on with jeans and flats/booties at least three times a week for easy outfits for MDO drop off, the grocery store, and other places where I might risk seeing other people more put together than myself.

Details? It's from Old Navy and $24, so it might be a good idea to just pop one in your cart immediately.

Oh, and while you're at it, toss this bucket bag in there too. I love trying a  different trend (and a new color) on the cheap and for $25 you can't go wrong! 


Happy shopping and happy Friday!

9 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm loving old navy lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Their stuff has been really cute lately and I love that I can add some seasonal pieces without breaking the bank!

      Delete
  2. So funny! Just bought this shirt in red and black yesterday. Super excited to get it! :) And glad it has your endorsement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that bag is only $25! What a steal! I'm so envious of all the cute Fall styles. Being almost 29 weeks pregnant really limits what I can fit into and wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet! I loved stocking up on accessories when I was pregnant because I knew they'd fit no matter what :)

      Delete
  4. Love it all! You have me craving cooler weather so bad! And I totally just ordered those booties. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have it in red!! Haha saw it when I ran in there the other week and picked it up immediately without even trying on :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips