Ready for random?
Great, that's what I'm serving up today!
1. It has been so, so nice to get back into a routine after our Summer travels. Nothing too predictable or boring, just regular enough to feel like my head isn't spinning. Groceries are bought regularly, kiddo started (and is loving) Mother's Day Out, and I've actually been getting some real work done. If we can squeeze a date night in some time next week, we'll be batting a thousand!
2. This link on long distance friendships gave me a chuckle or two. Courtesy of Steph. Number 9 is real. We have a tradition of me sending her the ugliest selfie I can on a launch day and she's going to be able to blackmail me reeeall good some day.
3. Football is back! We don't watch college ball (sorry, so not Southern) but we love us some Patriots football. I never watched football prior to getting married, but soon realized I should get into it or I'd be very lonely on a lot of Sundays during the year. Dare I say I almost get the game? Maybe. Do I love the snacks and apparel? Totally.
4. I can. not. get enough stripes. I've bought at least three tops in the past couple of weeks with stripes and I'm not sure way, I'm just gravitating towards them. I'll link them next week. They're from Old Navy and if you've got super cash laying around, they're basically free.
5. I have 12,000 photos on my phone. Yikes. I managed to put about 10,000 of them on an external hard drive but have yet to free up the space on my phone. So lazy.
Our plans for this weekend?
Breaking in the new grill, hopefully fixing a small (huge) cosmetic blemish on the ceiling from a year ago (Ryan may have accidentally put a foot through the ceiling while running cable in the attic), and seeing how many public places we can grace with our presence while Olivia wears her new Belle costume, complete with hoop skirt.
Have a great one!