Weekend Wrap Up

We leave for Maine in just over a week, so this coming week is sure to be a busy one! We're meeting Liv's new teacher, turning in all our necessary paperwork, having some fun playdates, and getting every little thing ready for the WC Fall launch before we leave!

I don't usually work on WC during the weekends, but with the latter half of August being a work free vacation in Maine, I need to finish some things up and that meant logging some time in the studio this weekend. Fortunately, Ryan's a big cheerleader for WC and was more than happy to take over and hang out with Liv while I worked. 

We did manage to squeeze in a fun date night on Friday and some delicious meals this weekend (food is clearly our weekend priority), as well as a few swims in the pool with the nugget!

I didn't document much, since I was here.....



but here's what I've got!

Liv and I snuck out early Saturday morning to get her some new pjs (we got these and these) from Gap (had to take advantage of the sale!) and I found the perfect, yes I said perfect, striped shirt for me. Trust me on this. The rounded hem is super flattering and the stripe is thin enough that it doesn't widen my midsection.


I worked during her nap and then Ryan took us to the tastiest new (to us) burger place (eT Burgers)for a turkey burger basket with pesto fries. Holy yum.



More work, blah, blah, took the kiddo for a bike ride (which meant I walked with her and Ryan dragged the bike).

Crepes and coffee on Sunday morning, more work, and then a swim to cap it all off.


Nothing too crazy, as usual, but a weekend well spent to gear us up for the week ahead! Hope you had a great one!

3 comments:

  1. You're such a crafter inspiration! I love all the WC pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love pics of your Willow Crowns studio set up.
    Those pesto fries look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working mama! Get it girl! Love the WC tumbler so excited for your fall launch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips