Time to Go

Well, it's just about over. Tomorrow is for laundry, last minute trips for plane snacks, and a dinner with my parents. Tuesday is for driving to Boston with prayers for a car nap and an evening flight direct to Houston and hubby.

I hate to be a broken record, but these trips always leave me so conflicted. On the one hand, I'm internally doing the big ugly cry when I get to the airport and on the other hand I'm internally jumping up and down. "My stuff!" "Our schedule!" "Fall Launch!".

It's a little nutty in my mind lately.

Regardless, no matter how I feel when we leave, I'm always happy to be taking home a new bunch of memories and several extra pounds thanks to the food I'm so bent on inhaling while I'm here. I'm confident this was one of our best trips yet, both behavior and experience wise. Not only did I get to hang with my bestie and my family, but we got some WC stuff handled as well as spent lots of time enjoying my beautiful home state.

I'll post some more later this week about the fun things we did while here, but I thought I'd leave you with a few of my favorite shots from the past couple days before I gather up allll the things (light packers we are not) and schlep my tiny sidekick down to Boston for her 30th (yes, 30th!) plane ride.

Bog walk with my parents on Sunday morning. Most heard phrase? "Papa, wait for me! Swow down!"

Homemade blueberry pie. Worth about 1 million calories.

A view pretty enough to warm even my not so outdoor loving heart.

With any luck, we'll be grocery shopped, caught up on shipping orders, and ready to rock the Willow Crowns Fall launch on Thursday morning at 10 AM! See you there!

8 comments:

  1. WOW~ that last photo is BEAUTIFUL! The weather has been a tad more bearable than normal in Houston... hope it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me so happy - hope it's nice and cool (ish) when I get back tonight!

      Delete
  2. 30th flight? Holy moly!! She has me beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you have a had an amazing time up there. Safe travels to you and your well-traveled babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We've loved it up here - so jealous you get to go in the Fall!

      Delete
  4. omggg that PIE! cant wait to see the new WC line :) :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips