Five Under Five : Beauty

I've got a thing with numbers going lately, but just bear with me!

I'm not one to shy away from slightly pricier items that I absolutely love,  but I also love a good deal. I remember feeling like five dollars was a fortune when I was a kid (it was my weekly allowance) and I love being able to snag something fantastic for under $5! These are a few of my favorite beauty items that won't break the bank but get the job done!

Five Beauty Favorites Under Five Dollars

Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo | Baby Lips |  Almay Lip Gloss | Weekly Detox Pantene Shampoo | Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes

Every one of these can be found for under $5 at Target, so next time you're there, be sure to take a swing through the beauty section and get that basic beauty high.

The Baby Lips and Almay Gloss are the top two most used lip products in my daily rotation without fail. I use the Baby Lips as my lip balm (and keep a few in my night stand for emergencies) and the gloss when I need some subtle, non sticky color throughout the day. The best part is that you'll be able to afford to try every single color!

The weekly detox shampoo by Pantene is a great one because I feel like it really helps get rid of the product build up from the week (including the best dry shampoo ever!) that regular shampoo doesn't quite cut through. It's a deep clean and smells delish.

Speaking of clean, my hair isn't always first day clean, which is when the dry shampoo comes in handy. It helps a good hair day last one day longer and is the best darn way to lift limp locks when the humidity strikes. This can is big, will last forever, and won't hurt your wallet at all. It's also the only reason I feel ok showing my face in public sometimes.

Finally, the makeup remover wipes are my saving grace on days when I'm just too lazy to use face wash. I feel like it's better than nothing and that I'm not letting a days worth of BB cream, blush, and toddler germs just bake on my face overnight. I also really like the travel packs of these for trips and always have a pretty good size stash under my vanity!

2 comments:

  1. That dry shampoo is my all time fav!! And I loooove using the Neutrogena moisturizing wipes. Makes my face feel so clean and soft at the end of the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using that dry shampoo too--love the fresh scent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips