Summer Days

How is it almost August?

Anybody?

I honestly don't know where the time has gone (and now I'm feeling old), but I suspect the heat, travel, and toddler antics have all gone to my head and I've been bopping around the greater Houston area in a half conscious and hyper caffeinated state. 

So what have we been up to around here? Mostly finding ways to beat the heat, trying to keep our always insatiable appetites satisfied, and getting the Willow Crowns Fall line off the ground. The first two are going swimmingly, though I'm feeling a little stressed about the latter, but I know I'll feel better about it...five minutes after the launch.


donut float | O's suit (sold out Old Navy) | my suit | my hat


I'm leaving for Maine again on Friday, but just for the weekend. My cousin is getting married and I'll be jetting up North solo, while Ryan and the little one have a fun weekend just the two of them. I have no delusions about the condition our house will be in when I get home or the kind of ensembles O will be leaving the house in (because let's face it, they aren't that great even on my watch), I'm just looking forward to flying alone. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll be missing her sticky little hands and smoochable cheeks minutes after I leave, but I'm not mad about a grown ups only plane ride. Upgrade that ticket and pass me a magazine, ok?

Until then I'll probably be popping in a time or two with some Loving Lately stuff (haven't done one of those in forever!), you know I'll always spam you on the 'gram (@willowcrowns), and I even joined Snapchat, which I'm finally figuring out (also @willowcrowns). Hope this week is treating you kindly!

3 comments:

  1. I need to jump on the snapchat train. But I'm not gonna lie -- I have no idea what I am doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i really want a pool! haha looks so fun. and lord knows it would be nice in this heat. as for snapchat i tried it for a day and then decided i get distracted enough with instagram waah-wahh xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your plane ride and weekend! I'm sure your homecoming will be all the sweeter after having been gone for a few days. It looks like you all have found some fun [and yummy] ways to beat the heat, or at least keep it at bay :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips