Loving Lately

It's been a minute (ok, many minutes) since I did a Loving Lately post, so I thought I'd throw one in today and make my blog record for this week five for five. What? Jesus take the wheel, that hasn't happened in ages.

So here we go!

1. Shoes. These shoes, friends.


While hunting for a nude shoe for my sister's wedding, I found these beauties and they immediately met all my requirements. Not too shiny, mid heel (perfect for dancing with the sweetest flower girl), open toe, fun detail. The best part? They're called the Fraser shoe (by Nina) and Fraser just happens to be my maiden name. Meant to be? Purchased!

2. Grocery Store Flowers



So I've been known to re-use instagram photos for blog content...whoops. I swear the grocery stores around here have the best flowers...and so cheap. Those two big bundles cost me a whopping $12. So like half of what that Starbucks cost.

3. Impending Bestie Reunion

It's happening, guys. Steph and I will be reunited in 4 flipping weeks. I could lose my mind.

4. The Occasional OK Outfit


I know what a bold move it is to post a selfie in white pants on the internet. Don't look to closely, ok?

I wore this today and didn't hate it, and I think I could even see myself repeating this one. I kind of wished I'd gone with black shoes, but by the time I got to the shoes part of the outfit, I was kind of bored and just grabbed the white ones. So maybe repeat with black shoes? What I do know is that these pants were stained within minutes. Minutes I tell you. Not even O's fault.

5. "Rest Time"


Nap time is really hit or miss over here. I'd say 3-4 days a week she throws me a bone and takes a nap. 2 out of those days I guarantee I've driven her around in the car to get her to fall asleep and then attempted to transfer her. 

The worst? 

Eh, I don't mind. I definitely miss the consistency in our schedule but she's always down for "rest time" which means she gets to watch a movie on her iPad quietly in her room or her playroom. On the days she doesn't nap she's super cuddly at bedtime which I love and on the days she doesn't, she still has a "rest". This means I can work on WC or fold laundry, or empty the dishwasher and mop the kitchen floor without risking her wiping out on the wet floor (it happened once and we aren't anxious to repeat it). It really depends on which situation is worse. If we've all got plenty of clean underwear, Willow Crowns wins.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. love love the outfit! that top is so cute. also RANDOM-- but i was googled little mermaid barbies (to prove a point about how crazy she looked in the 80s) and found this: https://www.etsy.com/search/vintage?q=disney+little+mermaid&page=1 ....idk why i didnt think there would be ppl selling little mermaid stuff from the 90s but i was obsessed with that movie when i was a kid and i figured your daughter might get a kick out of seeing some of the things :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those TB jelly sandals! Do you find them uncomfortable? I still wear them occasionally because they're cute but they slide off and kind of hurt. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I totally know what you mean. They're mostly fine but sometimes my feet hurt if I've been standing in them for a long time!

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous about those flowers, I live in Scottsdale and I can never find pretty (and cheap) ones! I could probably find you a nice cactus though... So just an idea for your white jeans (I've been looking for some for myself) I found these ones from Joe's jeans that are stain resistant! I haven't pulled the trigger yet, so can't entirely vouch for them, but I think they would be kind of a life saver for a Mama! Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sound awesome! I need to look into those!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips