A Festive Friday

If I ever felt like saying "Fri-yay", it's now! I sure do love a three day weekend when hubby has the day off work, the weather ahead looks gorgeous, and there's food and fireworks everywhere.

We had a date night tonight and I'm happily tucked in bed, food baby straining against my pjs, thinking about our plans for this Fourth of July weekend.

We'll probably walk down the road to the small parade happening first thing in the morning, chill by the pool/do some yard work in the afternoon, and then head out to the Woodlands for some food truck and fireworks action if we're all still conscious come 9 pm. 

I hope you all have fun plans, whether they're big or small. Cheers!



4 comments:

  1. yay for Fri-yay!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th! Your plans sound perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th! I hope Olivia loves the fireworks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips