Well Dressed

Well, well, well. What have we here?


All three dresses for my sister's wedding festivities, purchased, accessorized, and waiting to go? Weeks early? It can't be.

Well it is! Insert the fist bump emoji right here, ok?

We leave for Maine and round one of wedding activities in a week and a half or so and I always like to start thinking about my packing early. Two of these bad boys will be making their way into my suitcase for the shower and bachelorette and I just had to share with you!

Two are saves, one is a splurge, and I love them all equally. The pink and blue Aztec pattern dress and the navy and white dress are both amazing finds from the Nordstrom Rack clear the rack sale (I cleaned up). I spent about $60 for both and am so happy to have them as part of my wardrobe. The Aztec print is for the bachelorette party (which a lingerie party) and the navy and white will be perfect for the rehearsal dinner (the wedding is nautical, so it was meant to be). The Aztec print isn't available on the Nordstrom Rack site, but you can find the exact dress here!

The splurge dress (which I've mentioned before) is an Anthropolgie gem, resulting from a collaboration between Rifle Paper Company and Paper Crown. This dress is for the bridal shower and I bought it for three reasons. 1. I died over the print. Just died. 2. I feel like I can eat a ton and expand under this bad boy without anyone noticing. 3. This thing is so darn roomy that I'm confident I can fit a pregnant belly under that when the time comes.

So there you have it...the three items that will give my yoga pants a much needed respite. Happy weekending!

5 comments:

  1. I have been swooning over that anthro dress but I can't justify it with the Canadian Dollar being so crappy! I bet it looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses! I hope you will be sharing pictures from all these events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these adorable dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the middle dress! Hope all the shower and wedding planning is going well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips