Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Monday! This is our last full week in Texas before we start flying back and forth to Maine this Summer, so it's going to be a busy one!

One of our favorite photographers is coming over Monday morning to take some "day in the life" photos for WC and I can't wait! We rescheduled our Thursday shoot which was probably a good thing, since I was not even a little bit prepared. I'm really excited to show you all the studio space and what goes on behind the scenes of running my little business!

In the meantime, I've got a quick weekend wrap up via the iPhone camera roll and here they come.

We hit the bounce house to keep the nugget busy and ran our usual errands to the grocery store, got some always delicious Tex Mex for lunch, and Liv played makeup while I did some work. I usually try to leave WC alone over the weekends, but with so much travel coming up, my time to prep for our Fall launch in September is limited. So I've been working on getting Fall inventory made (yes, already!) and think it's finally time to get some help with production. I'm a control freak and really like making each and every piece so I'm a little anxious about it, but I think it's time. 




I also spent a fair amount of time getting my sister's nautical themed bridal shower finalized! It's in less than two weeks and organizing it from 2,000 miles away isn't always easy, but I hope she'll absolutely love it. My suitcase is very, very full. I don't think we're going to be able to go carry on this time. Whoops.


We're having her bachelorette party later that same night (gotta get all the activities in while we're in the same state!) and we found the most amazing venue. It's a private room in an old bank vault and it's going to be awesome. I'm fairly certain I'll be the only one there with a child so I'm a little nervous I'm going to be the cool mom from Mean Girls, but I'll try not to get in over my head. I already asked them not to judge when I fall asleep at the table at 10 pm. 

Finally, we ended every night with Orange is the New Black. For me, there aren't many better ways to spend the night than snuggled up in clean sheets with a thunderstorm booming outside while watching Netflix with hubby. Popcorn, please!

That's all she wrote - I hope you all had awesome weekends!

1 comment:

  1. A shower and bachelorette party in the same day?? I would be asleep by 10 too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips