Weekend Wrap Up

I'll keep it short and sweet today, since I'm kind of in a hurry to get back to the new 50 Shades of Gray book. Bought at Stephanie's behest, it's obviously enriching my mind.

We had a great weekend, which I consider to officially start on Fridays with the "Tiny Dancers" class. It's a riot and there are about two kids who follow instructions. My child is the one out in the middle doing some kind of independent interpretive dance. Imagine Elaine from Seinfeld in a toddler body. Laughing yet? 



I'm tempted to just leave this photo here, caption-less, so you might think that I whipped up some gourmet, delectable treat. From scratch cake? Lemon squares?

 No. I made scrambled eggs, the lunchtime request of my really easy going eater, but thought it might trick you into thinking I was overachieving.

egg crate and bowl (both from Anthropologie | towel is old Crate and Barrel

One of my clearest childhood memories is getting strawberry frosted donuts with my Dad, so I had to have some around this weekend. Apparently I just wasn't homesick enough. I'll give you a hint...this did the trick and I'm officially ready to tackle the toddler skies in a few weeks to get back to Maine.


We took our favorite guy out on Saturday night (he had 18 holes of golf scheduled for Sunday) and I guess the new no nap schedule is catching up to someone. While he was golfing, Liv and I met a girlfriend for Tex Mex and then we hit the Nordstrom Rack sale. Hard. Dresses for my sister's shower, bachelorette, and rehearsal dinner. Check, check, check. 


30 lbs of sleeping toddler weight is no joke. Can that count as my weekend workout? Seriously off topic, but this humidity has officially caused me to give up on my hair, so it's hats from here on out. I got a fun monogrammed baseball cap I've been busting out on occasion that I'm loving too!

Hope you all had an awesome weekend and that you have a quick week!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Your font has darkened! (Either that or I'm going crazy, lol) Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute in her little ballerina outfit!! I love the all black. Is that weird? Happy Father's Day to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, not at all! I do too, I think it's so classic!

      Delete
  3. Love the video of Liv dancing, and her little ballet outfit is adorable. I can't wait to get S into dance!! We hit the toddler skies in just a few weeks too for PEI! We will be so close! I'm dreading that flight... I'm seriously the worlds worst flier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I comment your blog eats it! Whhyyyyyy? So I'm typing it again. The gist of it was that I hate how humid it is, I love O's black ballet uniform (K has a "strict" uniform of pink leotard, pink skirt, pink tights, and pink shoes... and I just have to laugh because she's 3), and I love your hat. I think that covers it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up. I bought Grey over the weekend too. My MIL was in town last week so I decided it was a good time to re-read the series before Grey came out... aka I needed an excuse to escape my own personal hell. You'll have to let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol love the tiny dancer elaine dance ;) im sure she is adorable! and 30 lbs! oy! my three month is already heavy for me... holla for free workouts hah xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips