Weekend Wrap Up

The weekend is ov-er and as usual it was a blur! Between dance class, swimming, cupcake runs, the grocery store, yard work, and spending some time on WC this weekend, I'm ready to crash for a solid 8...or 9 or 10.

If you follow me on Instagram (@willowcrowns) you saw that Liv started her second session of dance this week and she freaking loved it. She wasn't clingy and weepy like she was in the Fall and spent most of the class in the center of the room, busting her own moves. She looked so darn sweet in her little pink leotard and ballet shoes and I can't wait to go back on Friday.


Ryan took us into town on Friday night for a Sprinkles cupcake (just a bite for me with my Summer slim down mission and all) and Olivia ate it like it was an ice cream cone. Whatever works, right?

Saturday we did our usual errands, coffee, work around the house and it dawned on me that Liv and I head back to Maine in less than a month! I'm super excited to throw my little sister a bridal shower and bachelorette party and can't wait to show you some of the details I have planned. I also can't wait to get my hair cut (yes I still only get my hair cut twice a year when I'm in Maine!) because these ends are looking dry.


Saturday night I met Veronika for a long overdue catch up and coffee session that got my wild mom self home at 11:30. Who am I? I paid for it when I dragged myself out of bed for breakfast bright and early with the nugget and hubby on Sunday morning. Liv loves to sit at the counter and watch the crepes get made and I love that it distracts her from her "oh my god I'm so hungry I'm going to die" drama.

Sunday was rainy off and on which made it a perfect day to work. From bed mostly. I spent Liv's nap working on new line sheets for wholesale arrangements, updating the website, and planning/testing out Fall items (which is insane to me, since it's June!). One fabric I was super excited about turned out to be a total bust, so it's back to the drawing board on that one, but I think you're all going to love what we have coming in September!


And I have to leave you with this photo, because aren't the colors in these flowers amazing? My grocery store has been crushing it in the flower department lately and I couldn't help but pick these up. 


I hope Monday gets your week off to an awesome start! I'll be back in a day or two to talk about my favorite apps on my iPhone like the technology addict I am!

5 comments:

  1. I love the Home tees! I've contemplated getting one but Colorado is just a boring square ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of little teeny ballerinas. Kennedy started dance classes this summer and has been loving it. And those hydrangeas are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall already?? I guess such is life in the fashion/accessories industry! Haha I love the flowers! I have been buying hydrangeas nonstop lately as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you buy the knobs on your dresser. They look really good:}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're from amazon! Just search "bronze ring pulls"

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips