Four Years

Wednesday is our four year wedding anniversary and while I don't often blog about my main man, I think our special day deserves a little blog love once in a while!

I actually didn't pick our wedding date, Ryan did. Before he proposed to me, he knew we'd have a shorter engagement (9 months to the day) since we were hoping to get married prior to him starting business school. Like any man in a long term relationship, he was well aware that venues and churches book up well in advance and that 9 months might not be enough notice to book the church and hotel he knew I had always loved. So he asked my dad's permission, got the green light, and then teamed up with my mother to pick a date, book the church, and put a deposit on the hotel ballroom 4 full months before he popped the question.  After he proposed (and I replied with a weepy and incoherent "yes"), he shocked me with the news that our wedding date was set and all the arrangements had been made. Kind of awesome, right?

Anyway, on July 1 at 4 PM, we tied the knot in the church where my parents, grandparents, and great grandparents had all been married and we haven't stopped going 100 miles per hour since!

It was incredibly hard not to spam you with a dozen photos of our wedding, so I'm patting myself on the back for limiting it to five.






Happy anniversary to my sweet hubby,  I'm so glad you asked me to dance in the 7th grade. Not many men would work all day, snuggle our baby girl in her toddler size bed, and then help me  package over 100 pieces of Willow Crowns inventory on the floor of my studio. You are the best.

8 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you two! So cute that he helps you out a little with Willow Crowns! Sounds like you have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! And while I liked being part of the planning, who wouldn't love that church... It's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Love that he planned everything before he popped the question - so, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips