A Week of Wear

Another week of suburban mom style comin' atcha.

It's taken me literally my entire adult life to find a style/pieces that work for my figure (post partum or not) and that make me feel comfortable and stylish (using the word stylish really loosely here).

I really prefer skinny leg pants, a loose top, and wedges or chic flats. I mix up the bags here and there and keep the jewelry minimal and it works for me. Here's what I wore this week!



Old Navy Dress | Old Marshalls Sandals  | TJ Maxx Tote




Old Navy Shirtdress | Jack Rogers Sandals | J Crew Factory Bracelet

Hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

8 comments:

  1. We have a similar style... Loose tops and fitted pants :). We finally got some warmer weather here so I need to bring out the dresses and shorts ASAP! I love seeing your actual outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same, loose tops and fitted pants ;) and dresses. I tend to gravitate toward that... and flip flops or flats... sometime's a wedge if I'm feeling fancy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What color is your nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you wore the dress as a tunic! I'm tall and I find I shy away from most dresses because I know they would be way too short for me. And then I can never find the perfect tunic. Simply brilliant!
    PS -- Yes please share the polish colour! It's the perfect light pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these!! I need to check out Old Navy asap - been looking for a cute denim shirt dress! xx
    beauty blether

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great style, and I love all of these choices! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such cute style! I love that old navy shirt dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm most impressed that your hair was done everyday. I'm lucky if mine is done once a month. #bunsforthewin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips