Weekend Photos


All our weekends seem to go by fast, but especially when we're working around the house! Ryan's building the entertainment center for his office and I painted the cabinets in our bathroom (since I totally screwed them up the first time), gave the lamps in our master a little makeover, and painted the console table in our entryway. We had lots of coffee runs, meals out, and play time with the nugget too, so here's a few photos of our weekend fun!

dress (wearing as a tunic) | bag | earrings from Target


tee from Old Navy | sweater


I had to grab a pic of these while she slept (since taking them off wasn't going to happen) because she chose them herself at Target a couple of weeks ago. I'm not a Birkenstock fan but can't say the same for my daughter, apparently.


This entryway table was the first piece of furniture we bought as a (poor) married couple so even though I wasn't loving the dark wood and it's probably only worth $30, I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it. Nothing half a dozen coats of paint can't fix, right?


This lamp makeover was so easy that it's a DIY even I could manage. I used some gold spray paint we had in the garage to coat the lamp posts we've had for years and two $16 white shades from Target and voila. Brand new lamps.



We got our standard Tex Mex meal, and while Ryan and Liv spent some quality time in Home Depot (Ryan's favorite thing to do with her is go walk around there, just the two of them), I snuck in a quick mani.

We have another busy week ahead and I'm super excited for Wednesday's Tid Bits event at the Galleria - hope to see some of you local ladies there!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Those nachos have my mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those nachos look amazing lol. I also really like that side table with the flowers on it :) I need something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your precious matching braids are adorable! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The braids <3 <3 <3 so adorable! That is a super special and sweet picture! p.s. those nachos need to get in ma belly!

    28 Week Bumpdate

    Aspen Kelty Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's so cool. I'm headed to the rodeo on Wednesday or I would totally be there supporting you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your table! Any chance you can do a DIY tutorial? I desperately want to paint some tables in my house but have no idea where to start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you do a video how-to on that hair style (braided topnot)? So cute. I never know where to start braiding from :-/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips