Loving Lately

1. Easy hair days


Wake up. Brush. Moroccan oil on the ends. This hat from Target. Done.

2. Adorable Tennis Shoes



Comfortable, easy to chase kiddos in, and gold so it's a no brainer.

3. Scallops


Liv is going to wear this for some photos in a couple weeks and I can't wait. The scallops kill me.

4. These jeans 


I've been wanting to splurge on some J Brand skinnies for years and finally pulled the trigger. These look black in the glam fitting room selfie I have going on, but they're dark blue. I figured the dark color would hide stains better, and they were crazy flattering. I got the mid rise skinny and highly recommend!

5. Fun for Instagram


So someone over at Tidbits Houston was feeling super generous because I was nominated as a Houston It Girl of Instagram....let's not tell them they made a mistake. Long story short, I got to go play at Neiman Marcus and style four looks for a runway show that's happening at the Houston Galleria next Wednesday night! You can vote for me here and check out more details about the event. If you're local, I hope you can make it and come hang out with me and four other awesome Houston ladies (seriously, their Instagram feeds are addictive and those ladies have style)!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh those sneakers are cute! And I'm super jealous your hair looks like that just after brushing! Mine would be going in all different directions! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Paige jeans! A splurge but basically feel like I'm wearing sweatpants that make my butt look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same Target hat and I think I will need to apologize in advance on my blog for how many times it is probably going to get featured this year haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. those nb tennies are so cute! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those sneakers!! Which is saying a lot, because I pretty much always hate sneakers lol. That scalloped dress is way too cute and I love cobalt blue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips