From the (fancy) Camera

Whew!

The past week has been in-sane. We launched our Spring collection last Monday and my cousin Kendra has been visiting, so we've been hustling with both work and fun, catching up time. Ryan spent most of Thursday, Friday, and Saturday passing a kidney stone (poor guy) and then I goofily "modeled" some stay at home chic fashions (seriously, a joke) for a morning news segment today (with a 5 am wake up call), so things were a little wacky around here.

Fortunately, Ryan is on the mend and we're back to normal for the time being, so back to blogging we go. I'm still really enjoying my new camera lens (the nifty fifty) and have managed to snap a few photos on it recently that I thought I'd share today. 

These are the little detail photos I love seeing on other blogs and it's a good way for me to practice my photography skills. Adjusting to lighting, trying different perspectives, and finding pretty little details in every day life are becoming a little more natural and I'm anxious to keep practicing.






Hope your Monday is off to a great start!
xox

6 comments:

  1. I love some good around the house photos! Have fun getting to know your camera and new lens! I'm impressed you had time to even take these with such a busy week! And so glad to hear your husband is doing better. My mom who's done natural child birth and passed kidney stones said that in some ways kidney stones were more painful because the pain didn't let up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that too! I definitely didn't have time to snap them this week (I wish!) but they've been cluttering up my SD card for weeks! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the segment, you did great lady! Hope Ryan is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of Liv's toes and the laptop are seriously the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the camera pics! Makes me want to dust off my DSLR and get to learning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last picture is just adorable! Love all the photos - what camera do you use?? The quality is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips