A Whole Lotta Crazy

Want to know what things look like around here lately?


Like bed head, booty shaking, hot mess outfit craziness.

Liv did manage to pull it together one day.



It's all good though. I have to thank you all a thousand times for an amazing Willow Crowns Spring launch. It was a record breaking day and I'll happily spend the next week in sweats filling orders, seriously.

So before the week of crazy continues, I thought you might all be dying to see some selfie snaps of my super casual outfits. I'm clearly a budding fashion blogger don't you know.



My fantastic Madewell cross body bag arrived just in time for a post office run yesterday and if it's possible, I love it even more than the cognac tote. It's small (great for times when I'm kiddo free), doesn't fall off my shoulder, and the gold monogram is the icing on the cake.


Thanks again, you ladies are seriously the best.


7 comments:

  1. What's the inside of the cross body look like? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lined with black fabric and has two little pockets - just right for my 17 lip glosses :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, yes! The old navy jacket is back!! ... I just ripped mine a couple days ago when trying to layer it with an oversized sweater... haha also not winning any fashion blog awards over here ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'm glad you can replace it now!! We're rocking the mom style like nobody's business!

      Delete
  3. Love your new Madewell tote! Thanks for putting up with my craziness ordering today. Next time I will have my shit together and order the proper way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get the monogram on your Madewell bag? I'm not seeing it as an option online...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the trunk show success!! You'll have to do a New England show sometime ;)

    Probably a silly question.. but when you get your nails done that pale pink color at the salon, do they do a couple coats of the pink and it looks that awesome? Or do they do like a white undercoat first? I've bought two different brands of nail polish in that pink color and when I try to do it myself it always looks streaky and see-through, even after doing a couple coats :-/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips