On the Rack

We've had a few new developments over here the past couple days. In addition to colds/allergies/whatever it is kicking our butts, Liv has mastered getting in and out of her crib. Looks like it's time for a toddler bed. Yikes.

Anyway, I snapped some photos of what's on my garment rack this week and while the temperature keeps messing with us (76 one day and 46 another), I've got my sights set on Spring and the garment rack is reflecting that.


First is the spotted Old Navy dress I was raving about a couple days ago. Super flattering, easy to dress up or down, and going to be a go-to for me all Spring.


I'm still loving my Blair Ritchey market tote for casual outings and I've thrown an ancient navy blue satchel bag from TJ Maxx back into the mix when I'm not hauling around my favorite Madewell tote. It's great for dinners out when I don't need to carry as much stuff. This is a great similar option.


New to the rotation, going clockwise: Old Navy sweater, Pomp and Circumstance Tunic, Target boho top, Pomp and Circumstance Piko Tee.

Apparently I'm on a blue and white kick, which isn't surprising at all. I'm loving the open weave sweater the most, honestly. It's lightweight for warmer days and a couple nights ago I threw it on over a chambray button down with black flats and black skinny jeans for dinner out. 

As for the tunic and tee, Pomp and Circumstance boutique is a new find (in Houston if you're local!) and I've been super happy with all my purchases so far! The piko tee is crazy soft, super stretchy, and perfect with jeans and flats (like everything I own) for a casual outfit. The tunic will be worn on repeat, guaranteed, with white skinnies and gold sandals. Don't be surprised.

The white boho top from Target was a random find and I'm a sucker for a blouse. I sized up on this to get a super flawy feel and love it with my favorite dark denim. 

My Converse and a couple pairs of Revas are still sitting comfortably on the shoe rack, but I've ditched the booties and pulled some nude wedge sandals out to see the light of day for the warmer times. 

Fingers crossed it warms up the rest of this week, so I can break out these Springy goodies again!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your spring clothes! 46 degrees sounds amazing right now though since we are having many 0 degree days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -9 today. welcome to minnesota.
    i love old navy! that dress is perfect.

    anna
    jujuandlucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought that white Target blouse over the weekend and I love it! I think I may go back for the black one...You're also turning me on to this Pomp and Circumstance boutique...you and Stephanie keep showing the cutest stuff from there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you tell me if the clothing from Pomp and Circumstance fits according to size? Loving the tunic and found a few other dresses but curious about fit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips