Loving Lately

1. Easy side braids


2. This cross body bag from Madewell that's en route to me! 

3. This little lady who burped in my face right as we snapped this pic.



4. Her funny little sense of style. Elsa wears Chucks right?


5. This weekend's Willow Crowns trunk show! Steph is coming to Houston and we're teaming up with Cuteheads and Macaron by Patisse to bring you an afternoon of champagne, macarons, and the cutest kids stuff around. We've been prepping like crazy, come see us!



xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Okay, I seriously ALWAYS love your hair! And can I just say how cute her little feet are in those chucks! I officially need a pair for me and my five year old! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am adoring your half-up braid 'do! So pretty

    Also, this reminded me of you (and Newlyweds:North) http://www.scarymommy.com/coffee-and-wine/

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course Elsa wears Chucks! Or at our house it's Zebra slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is so adorable! My daughter is in love with Sofia the First (her namesake).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips