Lately and Birthday Recap

Yes, I'm still blogging. Womp. Womp. I've just been a total slacker. 

I think I'll just recap what's been going on (the coffee runs, the grocery shopping, I know you're just dying to know) and then share a few snaps of some details from Liv's very low key second birthday party.

To start, maybe some of you saw on Instagram (@willowcrowns) that Steph, the babies, and I were in a car accident on Thursday.


We were stopped on an off ramp when a car hit us from behind, pushed us into the car in front of us and then hit us from behind again. We were car #2 in a 5 car pile up and it was terrifying to say the least. Thankfully the babies' car seats did exactly what they were supposed to do and the kids didn't have a scratch on them. As a precaution, we brought them to the hospital to be checked out and then took ourselves to urgent care. Thankfully my nose wasn't broken (I don't need it to be any less delicate, ya know) and Steph's aches and pains are getting better. We got so many calls, emails, and messages on Instagram and we couldn't appreciate them more. We're so grateful for all the amazing people we've been able to connect with through blogs, insta, and the business, so thank you so so much!

On a lighter note, we've been having a blast together, getting caught up on Willow Crowns orders, and celebrating a very special second birthday. Here are just a few pics:


Liv's new favorite boots ( a gift from Gigi ) | Tulle skirt (satin lined and perfect for special occasions!)

vest (amazing gift from Steph)


Opening birthday gifts on birthday morning, in boots she slept in.







Her party was loosely Minnie Mouse themed since her love affair with Minnie Mouse is still going strong. The best cookies ever are from Purple Umbrella Cookie Company (my friend Jenny is so so darn talented), the perfectly darling garland and cupcake toppers are from Sweet Cuts Shoppe (the cutest garlands around and Alli customizes just about anything!), and the party hat is from Pretty Posh Shoppe. Danielle let me customize this as well (it's lace, I could die) and the quality is fantastic.

We filled little gift boxes with cotton candy for guests to take home, ordered a nugget tray, and called it good! It was fun, casual, and Liv had so much fun seeing all her little friends at once!

Hoping you all had a great weekend!

xoox

12 comments:

  1. Hi Megan! First, let me say that I am glad you are all ok from the accident, that looked scary. Olivia's b-day party looks adorable, u did such a good job! I was watching your last video (which by the way, I love watching your videos and look forward to them every Friday!) you mentioned that you use a trunk organizer. I have been in search of one, can you let me know which one u have please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys are all okay. That must have been terrifying!! Happy 2nd Birthday little Olivia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are ok!!!! Happy birthday, liv!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are all ok! We got that kitchen for Em for Christmas(in light pink)! The party was perfect and that vest! Way too cute. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, glad you guys are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't even imagine the terror! Glad y'all are okay. Looks like y'all were stil able to celebrate in style and have tons of fun! Happy birthday Liv!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine what y'all went through with that wreck, so glad to hear you, Stephanie and the babes are all feeling good! Love the birthday details, I'm pretty sure I could eat all of those cookies... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, geez, that's scary. I'm glad y'all are okay! Houston traffic is a B.

    The party looks lovely :) Minnie Mouse is a classic that will never go out of style :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so happy you're all okay! Love her kitchen - Santa is bringing Peyton one ;) Was it tricky to put together?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you are all okay! It was such a scary picture to see on Instagram! So glad those babies' carseats kept them safe. And her party sounds perfect and so fun! I love the simple decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness that picture is terrifying! Glad you all are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray for good carseats! You know you're supposed to replace them now, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips