A Look at 2014

2014 was a total blur if I'm being honest. 

I feel like I was back in Maine for Christmas last year like it was yesterday, not a year ago. It was a year of personal growth for me, both as a mother and as my own person. This was the first real year for Willow Crowns and I struggled to find a balance between growing a business, something I love more than I ever expected, and being a stay at home mom, which I'd never want to give up. The dynamic between a stay at home parent and a work outside the home parent is a tough one sometimes and when you add in a high energy toddler and my trying to navigate small business waters, it was tough sometimes. We found a good balance that's working (so far!) and are ready to tackle 2015 with more goals for our family, my business, and our home.

Here's a quick look back at 2014. We've got hair, home decor, gratuitous toddler pics, and everything in between.























As for 2015, I don't know what it will hold for us. We keep tossing around the idea of baby #2 and while we're not quite there yet, a year is a long time so who knows. We're also tossing around the idea of new floors and a kitchen renovation, so we could be busy. I am so excited to keep growing WC and continuing to navigate the tumultuous waters of toddler parenthood.

As for resolutions? I'm looking to increase my water to Diet Dr. Pepper ratio, maintain every other week date nights with hubby, and try to find creative and meaningful ways to spend my time with Olivia. 

I hope you all have a safe, happy, and healthy 2015. Thank you so much for being part of this year.

xox

3 comments:

  1. It sure has been quite the year for you! Here's to 2015 being a great one whatever it ends uP bringing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a great, successful year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips