Weekend Photos

I can barely believe we're already over a week into November! Olivia will be 2 in just three weeks which has me a little weepy (more than when she turned 1) so I've got to get it together over here.

Our weekend was awesome. I feel like they've been just right lately - a good blend of relaxation, productivity, and good family time. Ryan had Lasik on Friday, so I spent Friday afternoon and evening trying my hardest to keep her quiet so he could nap and keep his eyes closed for a few hours.  Earlier in the day she had her last ballet class until January so we hit our favorite crepe place afterwards and she got to check out the giant Christmas tree.


Saturday morning Ryan had a follow up appointment right down the road from our favorite breakfast place, Le Peep. We ate a cinnamon roll as big as our heads and reveled in a few too many cups of coffee. They leave the coffee pot on your table which tells you everything you need to know about why it's our favorite place.


I wore a favorite top from H&M with half (faux) leather sleeves. It's super lightweight but perfect with a scarf for the cooler weather we've been having!

shirt | jeans | scarf (sold out, similar here) | shoes | dirty mirror not available

I was feeling a little homesick, so we hunted down a Maine lobster roll and chowder in Houston at Mainely Sandwiches. This place is awesome, authentic, and I totally recommend it! 


Sunday I tapped into my inner domestic goddess, cleaning the whole house and making chili from scratch. This never, ever happens (the cooking thing) so I had to brag. I made the Pioneer Woman's chili and added some corn and it was delish! We had a friend over for some chili and football and it was just the right way to wrap up the weekend.



I'm hoping to blog a little more regularly this week as well as record a video - so fingers crossed for a productive day today!

xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips