Oh Hey...

...talk about your blog slacking.

I think I'm super busy which is why blogging has taken a backseat this week. I also thought I was super busy this time last year when WC was a teeny tiny baby. 
I was drunk. 
A year from now I'll laugh at what I think is busy now.

Honestly? It's the best kind of busy and thank you all so much for making it happen. I know so many of you have ordered pieces for yourselves and/or your kids, and I love you for it! 

I've been working on getting something scrapped together for Olivia's birthday in a few weeks, and waged war against a stupid head cold this week, so we've been all over the place.

We booked tickets to Maine for Christmas and miracle of miracles, we're all traveling together. Ryan's taking the full two weeks off to come with us and I'm psyched. I'm a seriously annoying Christmas fan, so I'll try not to be too overzealous here, but I've already tuned Pandora to the Kids Christmas station and am researching Elf on the Shelf ideas. Halloween isn't my jam, so I was kind of happy when that was over and I could move onto my favorite season.

And speaking of holidays, here's little throw back snap of my cranky little love at 12 whole days old. 

Hopefully it will make you forget how much I neglected you all the past week!


So we're off to our last ballet class until January and then shuttling Ryan home from his lasik surgery (lucky duck). Have a great weekend!

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. That picture definitely made me forget that I haven't heard from you too much this week! lol I too have started listening to Christmas music and am almost done Christmas shopping! I hope that doesn't make me sound too crazy! Hope you are feeling better and you all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I need a gross hair turban.

    2. I've been pinning elf stuff all year.

    3. I'm considering doing NO Thanksgiving crafts and skipping staright to Christmas.

    4. That picture is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No nap days are the worst! I honestly don't know what I'll do when they are gone for good! Yay for two weeks in Maine all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, you have achieved at least one thing, make me laugh! We all had one of those days:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is classic and oh so similar to my life yesterday lol Seriously love the hair turban so cute (my hubby agrees too) which means I better get my order in before he changes his mind lol I love halloween but am so itching to put christmas decorations out already (the struggle is real over here) !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the mama & mini for my 2 year old daughter and I and soon-to-be-here baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way about Halloween & Christmas. Halloween is great, but I love Christmas 100 x more. :) That last pic is so precious. Aw! So exciting that all three of you are travelling together for Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the face of Olivia? I had it today (times two) from both of the girls. ALL.FREAKING.DAY. You know...while the boys were also home (off from school) and I have 7 billion things to get done before we leave for Disney on Friday. Which is a surprise to the boys. Oh, and my hubby who is traveling for a work conference up until the NIGHT BEFORE we leave. Of all the times for them to be...almost 2. It was almost a mimosa for breakfast, bottle of wine for lunch, passed out before dinner kind of day over here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photo is priceless! You must save it for her wedding or graduation slideshow someday!

    xx Viv at JoieDeViv

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips