Willow & Co is 1!

So the 'ol blog turned one yesterday.


Want to know a secret?

I needed you all. I needed the blog. Big time.

We had just moved here and I was having a hard time coping with Ryan's new work schedule, being away from home, and struggling to put myself out there to meet new people. Being able to put stuff out there and connect with other ladies like you really helped get me over the hump. Without the blog, I probably never would have started the Etsy shop, and don't even get me started on what a difference that's made for me.

I love that we can come on here every day and sit down with our coffees and chat about the important things. Nail polish, maxi dresses that flatter your post partum bod, mom fails, Target scores, and DIYs. It makes me happy and helps me feel connected when I'm feeling alone on mom island.

So thanks!

We made red velvet cupcakes yesterday (that I properly blogger documented) and it seemed appropriate for a blog birthday.




Enjoy your reprieve from iPhone photos. It won't last long!

xo

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Happy Birthday :) Really enjoying following along! Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats friend! I'm proud of you for finding an outlet you love and that makes you happy. I'm still looking to get there, thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Love your blog, so happy you have it haha. Those look so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart this blog! I think it's officially my favourite one out there. #bigdeal Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww ❤️ happy birthday I totally know how you feel I felt the same way when I started doing mine even just finding your blog and others really helped connect with other moms out there I had a really hard labor with Kinsley and she was in the nicu for a month I needed something to keep me sane lol even if no one reads it lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! & those cupcakes look DELICIOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so great :) Happy Blog Birthday and I love following along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly what you mean about blogging helping you connect with others in the midst of moving and change, making you not feel quite so lonely. I'm in those same shoes. So yay for one year of your blog! It's fun to read. Also, those cupcakes look yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You are doing an awesome job. Red velvet is my favorite cake ever! I just head a red velvet cupcake yesterday post lunch, and this is making me want another.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I'm glad it's helped you so much, because I know exactly what you mean. And I'm drooling over your cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy blog bday! Thanks for making such a fun little space!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a new follower, but love the way you celebrated your one year blogiversary! Those red velvet cupcakes look incredible and that little helper of yours is too cute! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us for year 2 of the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday! I can relate to your relocation experience. When we moved to Houston a few years back I was a SAHM with a little one Liv's age. I had a really hard time putting myself out there. Thank God some other moms in a playgroup were kind enough to invite me and my son to join in. It was the simple kindness of a stranger that day that turned the tide.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!! <3
    I found your blog/Etsy store in late spring and I have to say you've been such an inspiration to me! I'm a stay at home mom, new to all of these things and still trying to find my niche in the Etsy/blogging world (ha, I just wrote a post on this today). It's just so inspiring that you've become so successful in such a short amount of time! It gives me hope that maybe I can get there too ;) Congrats again! Always love following your posts and Instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips