Weekend Photos

Thanks so much for all the nice comments on Friday's post and my first video! I think I'll do another one - it was fun and I think it's easier to review products that way sometimes, so stay tuned.

Our amazing photographer kicked my weekend off right with this little family photo preview on Friday:


I texted her something like "I'm having a stroke" which she knows by now is my calm way of saying I liked them, they were fine, I guess they're ok. I posted another one on Instagram if you want to check that out over there, but I'll try not to spam you with more than a couple recycled photos today!

We had a really fun and busy weekend that left us both feeling a little worn out but it was the most fun we've had in a long time, so no regrets over here.

Ryan's best friend got married on Saturday and he was in the wedding, which left me to get ready with the girls, which was such a nostalgic blast. Totally brought me back to college, minus the Freshman 20 I carried with me all four years.


A little highlighting/contouring action with my most awkward smile and fancy top knot. Whenever I highlight, Ryan says I look like Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean. Try hard not to envy the glam, ok?


The wedding guests included nearly all our best friends from college, who came from all over, and that really just made it for us. That and the gelato station.



After a late night, Ryan caught an early flight back to Houston on Sunday morning and Olivia had me up early for some breakfast and chalk.


We spent the rest of Sunday at the lake, taking Liv for her first boat ride, eating blueberry pie, digging in the sand, and soaking up our last weekend in Maine.



Her wild, crazy lady hair is my favorite thing these days.



As ready as I am to get back to my own bed and my own routine, it's going to be hard to say goodbye to most of our families until Christmas in a few days. Silver lining of flying solo with a toddler, though? Doesn't leave much room for grieving. 

Have an awesome week!

14 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all really enjoyed your trip! And Olivias "wild, crazy lady hair" totally reminds me so much of Averys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'm excited to see more from your family photo session! Enjoy the rest of your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i love that dress! AND now im craving pie :) xo jillian - stop by, im hosting a great giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of gelato station! Genius! Sounds like a really fun weekend, weddings are the best. And so are boat rides. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful family picture! Looked like a perfect weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the family photo !! And that drink looks absolutely delicious !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pics, especially the one with your pink sunnies sippin on a drink, You and Olivia look so much alike in that pic! She gets it from her mama!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips