More Maine

Thrilled to get two more weeks in Maine with my little lady and all our loved ones? Yes. Psyched that it's topping out around 68 the next few days? Brrr.


Oh well, it's home and we love it.

We had a really good flight, minus a stomach rolling descent and my enormous arsenal of toys/activities plus some pre-flight strolling and sipping helped us keep it together. For everyone who travels solo with more than one kid, you have my utter admiration. That stuff's no joke, especially for a wimp like me.



We also like to add our fingerprints to the large collection on every single window in our terminal.

The next few days will be lots of catching up, hopefully some lake time, and a little bit of prepping for some family photos on Monday.

I don't have a clue what I'm wearing, but I know Olivia's wearing this. 


Gingham gets me every time.

If you're not already, feel free to follow along on Instagram (@willowcrowns) for a look at some of our Maine shenanigans. By shenanigans I mean photos of coffee, Olivia, and my shoes. I'm just really original that way. 


See?

Happy Hump Day!

16 comments:

  1. I give kudos to anyone who travels with kids alone. My SIL used to do it with two kids and I was always amazed. I wouldn't even want to do it with one! I've also decided from that last picture that I need to become that mom who constantly purels the kid... Noah is sick now and I can't help but think it would help to clean his hands more when we are out :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOTALLY SAME HERE!!! My daughter got super sick and my husband suggested we start having her use hand sanitizer ALOT more... TOTALLY agree it's already on the shopping list... ;-)

      Delete
    2. Hand sanitizer (or as we like to call it "hanitizer") is a staple for us - she gets into the most disgusting stuff....

      Delete
  2. I am in Florida and would love some 68 degree weather ;) I love the gingham dress for your little one; adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll admit the cool weather is a nice change, but I'm in no rush for it to be cold yet!

      Delete
  3. i've always wanted to go to maine! it looks like such a lovely, peaceful place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really beautiful and I'm so glad we get to visit a few times a year. You should definitely try to get up here sometime!

      Delete
  4. LOVE that dress!!! in AZ we have 75 degrees, black clouds and rain...and i"m loving it!! it's such a nice change from 110!

    BTW, what stroller is that? is it the city select? how do you like it? we have the uppa baby vista and love it.... but it's heavy and huge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the Britax B-Agile and we've loved it since day 1! It's only 17 lbs and closes with one hand which makes it easier for me to travel solo with her!

      Delete
  5. I'd kill for highs in the 60's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's literally a 40 degree drop from Texas - a little bit of a shock to the system!

      Delete
  6. I love O's dress!! :) 68 degrees?? CRAZINESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun back at home. 66 degrees sounds amazing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad y'all are having a good time! Traveling with kids can be crazy. I've traveled with two quite a bit. And up until a year ago, they ALWAYS had to go to the bathroom at the same time while we were flying. Three people in an airplane restroom is tons of fun! ;-) Now that I have three kiddos, I'm not sure I'll be doing any flying without the hubster along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips