A Special Friday

Happy Friday, Friends!

I don't have anything lined up today, other than to wish you a happy weekend!

We have lots planned for this weekend, most importantly, celebrating my baby sister who got engaged yesterday and is turning 24 today!

Engagements are so fun and it has me feeling nostalgic about my own. 


I can't wait to celebrate with everyone (which means lots and lots of eating), teach Olivia how to say her new uncle's name, and help my sister start brainstorming wedding ideas.

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!! I hope you enjoy your weekend with your family back home!! Congratulations to your baby sister!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO exciting; so great that you're there to celebrate with them and start the brainstorming. Fun Fun! Happy Friday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so fun! How awesome you are there to share in the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations to your Baby sister!! How exciting that you are there to HELP celebrate such an awesome thing.. <3 Sounds like a pretty awesome start to your trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips